- Is It Time to Embrace IoT and Big Data in Your Organization?April 22, 2022
- Data Management: Key to Data Security and Ransomware DefenseMarch 30, 2022
- AI/ML is Now a Competitive ToolMarch 28, 2022
- 10 Cybersecurity Myths Organizations Need to Stop Believing in 2022February 25, 2022
- How Tape Backup Systems Protect Against Ransomware AttacksFebruary 23, 2022
ISIT’s IT Governance, Risk Compliance (GRC) Solution delivers business-aware security and risk visibility so that customers are effectively able to align priorities across security, IT operations, and compliance. It automates continuous assessments and delivers a unified view of security controls and vulnerabilities. With our solution, customers are able to harden the data center, prioritize security remediation, enable the secure migration to the software-defined data center, and support continuous assessments for Cyber Security and Continuous Monitoring.
It is a modular, highly scalable, and comprehensive solution for automating security and compliance assessments across the physical and virtual data centers, and across public clouds. Our solution combines evidence from the multiple modules as well as third party systems, and maps assets and evidence to control statements, standards, and policies and regulations to enable mandate-based reporting and risk assessments. Role-based, customizable Web-based dashboards, and reports enable the organization to measure risk and track the performance of its security and compliance programs. Workflow integration with remediation ticketing systems enable organizations to align security operations with compliance and risk management operations, prioritize risk mitigation and remediation activities, and optimize security and IT operations.