- Is It Time to Embrace IoT and Big Data in Your Organization?April 22, 2022
- Data Management: Key to Data Security and Ransomware DefenseMarch 30, 2022
- AI/ML is Now a Competitive ToolMarch 28, 2022
- 10 Cybersecurity Myths Organizations Need to Stop Believing in 2022February 25, 2022
- How Tape Backup Systems Protect Against Ransomware AttacksFebruary 23, 2022
Zero Data Footprint is the process of removing or reducing the data footprint which prevents hackers from accessing your sensitive information and data trail that was left behind.
How do we leave digital traces?
Why Digital Footprint can be the trouble?
We use digital services through different networks. When our digital footprint is there in the network it can cause trouble. In a network, before the data reaches its destination it travels through multiple servers. What makes it vulnerable is all these third-party actors can have access to our digital footprints in the transit or a hacker breach into the network can easily make use of our digital footprints. Anyone can potentially have access to our digital shadow – including communications service providers, law enforcement agencies and companies, as well as groups and individuals running their own servers.
For more details about our Zero data footprint technology, call or mail us today.