- Is It Time to Embrace IoT and Big Data in Your Organization?April 22, 2022
- Data Management: Key to Data Security and Ransomware DefenseMarch 30, 2022
- AI/ML is Now a Competitive ToolMarch 28, 2022
- 10 Cybersecurity Myths Organizations Need to Stop Believing in 2022February 25, 2022
- How Tape Backup Systems Protect Against Ransomware AttacksFebruary 23, 2022
Backup Health check and Optimization Service is one of the best, most efficient and economical methods of building a reliable Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is to develop an efficient backup strategy. A backup strategy does not simply entail ensuring all backups are completed successfully. It also involves indexing, maintaining of backup logs and a comprehensive restoration plan to ensure business data is restored with a high level of accuracy and within the required restoration window to meet the Recovery Time Objective(RTO) of the organization. This service offering enables our customers to just that.