- Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud – Which way should I go with?September 23, 2021
- Cloud Adoption in the Middle East. Is it really happening?September 10, 2021
- Is Robotic Process Automation a treat or a threat?September 9, 2021
- Looking for Cloud Migration options? Here’s all you need to knowSeptember 5, 2021
- How organizations can implement Zero Trust securityAugust 3, 2021
Backup Health check and Optimization Service is one of the best, most efficient and economical methods of building a reliable Business Continuity Plan (BCP) is to develop an efficient backup strategy. A backup strategy does not simply entail ensuring all backups are completed successfully. It also involves indexing, maintaining of backup logs and a comprehensive restoration plan to ensure business data is restored with a high level of accuracy and within the required restoration window to meet the Recovery Time Objective(RTO) of the organization. This service offering enables our customers to just that.