- Is It Time to Embrace IoT and Big Data in Your Organization?April 22, 2022
- Data Management: Key to Data Security and Ransomware DefenseMarch 30, 2022
- AI/ML is Now a Competitive ToolMarch 28, 2022
- 10 Cybersecurity Myths Organizations Need to Stop Believing in 2022February 25, 2022
- How Tape Backup Systems Protect Against Ransomware AttacksFebruary 23, 2022
Software Defined Storage(SDS) is enterprise class storage that uses standard hardware with all the important storage and management functions performed in intelligent software. SDS delivers automated, policy-driven, application-aware storage services through orchestration of the underlying storage infrastructure that supports the overall software defined environment.
ISIT is partnered with storage vendors that are delivering on the features of SDS to enable our customers to benefit from the cost efficiencies and flexibility of these solutions.