- Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud – Which way should I go with?September 23, 2021
- Cloud Adoption in the Middle East. Is it really happening?September 10, 2021
- Is Robotic Process Automation a treat or a threat?September 9, 2021
- Looking for Cloud Migration options? Here’s all you need to knowSeptember 5, 2021
- How organizations can implement Zero Trust securityAugust 3, 2021
ISIT’s Unified Backup solution takes a new approach to backup. Rather than a silo approach, the Unified backup integrates the protection of application and databases, Virtual Machine Backups, latest in deduplication technologies, and centralized management into a single solution. No matter what you protect and how complex your environment, you only pay for what you protect. Global reporting allows you to quickly identify the status of your data protection environment, where the hot spots may be developing, or where resources are being consumed. With this solution you can minimize downtime with application-aware, point-in-time recovery of Microsoft® Exchange Server, SharePoint®, SQL Server® andHyper-V, Oracle®, VMware®, SAP®, DB2®, Lotus Notes®, file systems and other business critical applications. You can also reduce storage requirements and the impact to production systems by converging and simplifying the Backup and Archiveprocesses.